Upcoming Speaking Engagements – Sean McAllister
Prior Speaking Engagements
Sean frequently provides public speaking services to many different facets for the legal and marijuana industry, view a few of his past speaking engagements below:
- The Business of Cannabis – Legal Forum Know & Grow – Los Angeles, CA – Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Federal Bar Association, Civil Rights Division, New Orleans, April 7, 2017, speaking on civil rights law overlaps with the marijuana industry.
- Electric Utility Consultants, Inc. Conference, The Cannabis Industry Energy Challenge – San Francisco, CA – April 11, 2017, speaking on the marijuana industry’s energy needs and challenges in dealing with energy companies.
- Colorado Bar Association, Employment Law CLE, November 2016, speaking on employment law issues in marijuana companies
- National Cannabis Summit, October 13, 2015.
- Colorado Marijuana Industry – Legal, Accounting, Advice and Compliance Conference , Co-sponsored by the Colorado/Wyoming Chapter of NACVA (The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts) and the Colorado Bar Association Cannabis Law Committee, November 5, 2015 presenting on Legal and Accounting Advice and Compliance.
- Challenges &Opportunities of Owning & Operating a Marijuana Business, at the Colorado Marijuana Industry Legal and Accounting Advice and Compliance live CLE Seminar. (December 2015)
- MEDICOLEGAL Aspects of MARIJUANA In Criminal Law, Civil Regulations, and Forensic Science, December 4, 2016 presenting on Business Regulation and the Enforcement Process for Colorado Marijuana Law.
- Marijuana Business Daily Conference, Las Vegas, NV, November 2015, presenting on pesticide regulations in the marijuana industry.
- Cannabis Creative Conference, Portland, Or, July 2015, presented on celebrity endorsements of marijuana
- National Cannabis Industry Association, Cannabis Business Summit, June 29, 2015, Denver, CO, presented on Real estate issues in marijuana
- NORML Legal Seminar, spring 2015, Aspen, CO, presented on regulatory compliance in marijuana law
- High Times Cannabis Cup, April 2015, Denver, CO, presented on the future of marijuana legalization
- Drug Policy Alliance, Los Angeles, fall 2013, presented on DUID-Marijuana laws
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy, Conference, Denver, CO, March 23, 2012, presented on criminal justice issues and marijuana
- Lions and Rotary Club presentations in 2012, presenting on the legalization of marijuana under Amendment 64
- Cannabis Business Alliance, Casselman’s marijuana forums, 2011-2013, numerous presentations on the rollout of marijuana legalization in CO
- Drug Policy Alliance Los Angeles, CA, Nov 2, 2011, presented on the future of legalization
- Testimony in front of the Colorado and Hawaiian legislatures on marijuana legalization, 2010-2014.
- Denver 420 Rally, 2010-2012, spoke on marijuana legalization
- CLE International, “Medical Marijuana Conference,” Denver 2010, presented on regulatory framework of medical marijuana