McAllister Garfield’s lending and finance team, led by Dan Garfield, consists of highly skilled attorneys with years of experience representing lenders and borrowers in all types of lending and other types of finance transactions. We have a strong understanding of the business of lending which allows us to solve complex and unusual problems. We have particular expertise in lending to the cannabis industry and have represented lenders and borrowers in transactions totaling hundreds of millions of dollars.
We represent banks, hedge funds, private equity, and other lenders and assist with senior and junior secured loans, mezzanine loans, asset-based lending, real estate, structured finance, and other types of debt financing.
We handle a broad array of commercial finance transactions and matters, including:
- loan agreements
- asset-based and working capital financings
- real estate lending
- equipment financing and leasing
- asset securitization transactions
- factoring transactions
- loan restructurings and workouts, including debtor-in-possession financings
- senior secured loans and junior secured loans
- promissory notes
- intercreditor and subordination agreements
- stand-still agreements and forbearance agreements
- loan participations and syndications
- borrower’s opinions
- nonconsolidation opinions
For more information about McAllister Garfield’s lending and finance practice, please contact Dan Garfield at email@example.com.